Bee the Change: Small Changes that Make a Big Impact
I know, I know. With all the hate and hurt in this world today, it may seem irrational to think that we can make a change. But what if one person each day decides to just try?
I believe that if you want to see a change in the world, you need to start with yourself. Are you proud of who you are or do you constantly compare yourself to others? Do you forgive yourself for mistakes you’ve made or are your still beating yourself up over them? Do you love yourself
or only see flaws?
Accepting who you are and allowing yourself to make mistakes and grow from them are just a few ways you can start making small personal changes that make a big impact. Remember, you cannot give to others what you don’t give yourself!
Here’s some advice I’ve learned over the years on ways to start a change in your life:
1. If you struggle in a negative work environment, be the light that sparks positivity!
2. If you live in a neighborhood or community that isn’t so friendly, be the friend and introduce yourself!
3. If you wish your significant other would communicate better, communicate that to them!
4. If you wish you were part of a bible study but can’t find one, start one!
5. If you wish the world was more kind, inspiring and full of love and grace, BE THAT CHANGE!
Once you nail these personal changes down and believe that you can make a difference, you have SO much more to give the world and it WILL start a change! Bee the Change, because it all starts with you!