As we throw our winter coats in storage and take our rain jackets out, it’s easy to match the weather and feel gloomy this month. We just hope that our Bee Inspired tees will remind you to always find things that inspire you, no matter how small.
Here are my top 5 Ways to Bee Inspired through these April showers:
- Write. Whether it’s poetry, letters, thank you cards or thoughts, writing is a great way to refresh your mind and express some gratitude.
- Color. This may sound silly as an adult, but it’s one of my favorite ways to let some creativity flow and put your mind at ease! I have an inspirational coloring book from Amazon that I always have handy.
- Grab your rain jacket and go on an adventure. It’s so easy to want to cancel your plans and stay inside during rainy days, but I find a huge change in attitude when I don’t let the weather bring me down. Go take yourself out for a coffee or wander around your local farmers market for some flowers and veggies.
- Set out your outfits for the week. If you’re anything like me, it takes a while to put the perfect outfit together. I go on Pinterest to find outfit inspiration and use what I have to put pieces together I wouldn’t think to! It’ll save you time during the week, too.
- Be grateful. This is a big one at Bee Attitudes. Practicing being grateful will lead to unconscious gratefulness. And when you’re full of gratefulness, you’re full of inspiration. Be grateful in remembrance that April showers bring May flowers, and what a blessing that is.
Do you jump in the puddles or hide in the house? Tag us in your pics and tell us your tips to BEE INSPIRED!