Oh, Mondays. The dreaded M-word that no one wants to hear, right? WRONG! Well, it doesn’t have to be.
I get why weekends being over is a big bummer, but why continue to start each week with resent and negativity? We spend the majority of our lives working, so make the best of it!
Here is some #mondaymotivation on why you should love Mondays!
1. A fresh start. Maybe last week you didn’t accomplish your goals or just simply had a bad week. Mondays are the best time to refresh your mind, set your goals and set the tone for the rest of the week! Remember, positivity perpetuates positivity.
2. 7 days to accomplish your goals. If you think about it, that’s a decent amount of time to get things done! My biggest advice is to write out your goals and schedule how you manage your time. It’s far too easy to get distracted and behind if you don’t!
3. The Bachelor/Bachelorette is on Mondays. And so are some of my other favorite shows! I think the TV producers planned that out so you can look forward to Mondays ;) BUT don’t use that as an excuse to try and breeze through the day! Get that work done.
4. You feel 1000 times better when you get things done. You know that worry and stress that comes when you don’t get all of your work done? That can be avoided if you start strong on Mondays! You feel so much freer and at ease when you know you worked hard that day.
5. YOU’RE ALIVE! Okay, I know that’s a silly reason to love Mondays…but it’s true! If you wake up Monday morning being grateful that you are alive and well, that positivity will radiate into your work and you will be more relaxed, more productive and more prone to having your best week yet.
So, step into your Mondays with a big smile and a grateful heart, and remember that you can always Choose Your Attitude and Change The World, one Monday at a time.