As summer is coming to a close, it’s time to start packing up our straw hats and flip flops and bring out our cool weather wardrobe. This fashion focused fall season is a good time to hop on the upcoming trends, but first, let’s talk about essentials.
Here is a list of my top 5 must-have fall essentials:
1. Chunky Cardigans. The easiest way to cozy up a wardrobe in this transitional month. Try H&M or your local TJ Maxx!
2. Blanket Scarves. Just go ahead and give those thin, small scarves to Goodwill, because this season is all about the bulky, warm blanket scarves! Make any outfit look good with a fun colored scarf (my favorites are bright red, forest green and burnt orange). And yep, you can even use it as a blanket when you get cold!
3. Good Lipstick. Give yourself a treat and splurge on a quality lipstick that is full of moisture and will last you a while! One of my favorites is the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-In-Stick Lipstick. This one really is a splurge (retailing at $38) but worth it!
4. Nail Polish. Like the lipstick, I like to buy a good quality nail polish that goes on smooth and dries fast. My favorite colors for this fall are nudes, mauve, cranberry and bright red. Try Essie’s Stop Drop & Shop color (retailed at $9)!
5. Booties. Oh, how I love booties. Now that I've told you to splurge on 2/5 necessities, I’ll give you a little hint on how to save on booties. Two words: Nordstrom Rack. You can thank me later.
Now that you’re fall ready, we are SO excited to announce our Bee Attitudes Fall Line is coming out this month, so we are giving you readers 2 weeks of FREE SHIPPING using code FALLESSENTIALS at checkout! (Offer ends 9/17)
Keep an eye on our Instagram and Facebook for our new fall arrivals, and always remember you can Choose Your Attitude & Change The World.